How about that? A year has already passed since we have started working on this blog, and this has been quite a ride… First came the “About” page, with our manifest on why being a proud CRMer is so important to our highly moral iGaming industry, followed by the “Welcome” post, with this quotation:
“…company’s sales come from two groups: new customers and repeat customers. One estimate is that attracting a new customer can cost 5 times as much as pleasing an existing one. And it might cost 16 times as much to bring the new customer to the same level of profitability as that of the lost customer. Customer retention is thus more important than customer attraction.” (Marketing Management by Philip Kotler, Univ. of Phoenix).
To the question why have we started doing this anyway, we have first answered this way:
We figure – as all of us already provide high level business consultation to globally recognized iGaming brands through www.hybridinteraction.com – we might as well lead the community of CRM people, and try having fun while we are at it. After all, we meet with you guys during our various projects, and hey – some of you are quite interesting talking to (not you Thomas… told you many times you are just stupid!).
So join us. We have cookies…
And later on, we have really mastered the art of word (yes, hilarious), and answered in a much simpler manner: “Mind your own business”. Classic.
On NOV 6, 2011 we have started to regular update the blog with constant posts, and – being the Excel masters that we are – we thought that a year later is a good time as ever to look back and check on some stats:
To date, we have had over 31,000 views, and 81 posts
- Our most popular post was (surprise!) the “7 Tips for Key CRM Metrics (Online Casino)” from NOV 28, 2011, which had no pictures at all in it, yet so far had nearly 500 views
- That said, during the G2E week, we have averaged nearly 1,400 views per day, mainly because of this G2E post, containing pictures of our kind of women (not the kind that ever talk to us, but still, our kind), wearing a different interpretation of the term clothing; the day this post was launched, OCT 2, 2011 was our best day ever, with nearly 3,000 views in a single day. Who likes CRM tips now, eh?
In general, you like our conferences updates. We have already covered 4 of them, and they were all a huge success. Again, quality content is the king (and semi-nude models are the queens, and I don’t need to remind you who master the house eventually, right?):
London, JAN 2012: Both pictures from LAC (279 views) and the summary notes from the Annual CRM & Retention Seminar on iCE (249 views); and to top it up: the first ever social gathering of CRM execs from around the online gambling industry (221 views)
Dublin, May 2012: The Super-Show was fully covered, starting with the welcome party (336 views; drunk girls), through the exhibition (271 views; attractive girls), and finally – with a professional analysis of the Viewpoint Panel (99 views; well, no girls here at all as you can understand it for yourself…)
Las Vegas, OCT 2012: Huge popularity, with some pre-show pictures from around the city (354 views; 3rd most popular post ever), covering the poolside party (325 views, plus the most popular day ever) and some nice pictures from walking the floor (192 views); panem et circenses.
- Enough about fun stuff – what about Thomas? Well, his own dedicated post has generated 340 views (5th most popular ever!), and as per Google, his name was mentioned 72 times through the blog – way higher than his IQ score, but you already know that; speaking of search engines, type for yourself “Thomas is…” and let the auto complete feature assist you with this query:
- What else have we done? Promothons. 3 types of them: Christmas (Part 1; 2nd most popular post ever with 359 views, and Part 2), Easter, and recently – Halloween.
- Also, some huge work for the offline casinos looking to migrate into online gaming, along with a thorough analysis of the Player Clubs of nine US land-based casinos and found examples of what works and what to avoid. Please refer to our “Clubathon” series for further details.
- And finally, as a commercial consulting company, we have shamelessly used this platform to announce on several partnerships and publications
What’s next? Who knows… as long as we will be keep on moving – we are good :)
Me parece muy buena esta pagina web que habeis titulado Happy 1st Birthday!
| iGaming CRM . Felicitaciones.
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit
from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this okay with you.
Well, I wouldn’t say it is “in the exact same area of interest”, altough I am sure many would argue that it is at least SOMEWHAT in the area… anyway, go screw yourself