July 26 webinar highlights SEO and Retention Marketing best practices for online gambling sites
Responsible for your online gambling website’s marketing? You’ll want to attend a free webinar July 26 on the best ways to attract players and keep them playing.
They’ll address such topics as:
* Finding the most effective keywords to pull traffic to your site
* Overcoming search barriers that may be limiting your online visibility
* Boosting page rankings with the newest link-building strategies
* Maximizing your players’ lifetime value with the best iGaming industry practices
* Understanding top player development KPIs and monitoring them daily
* Using the latest Retention Marketing strategies to boost operational effectiveness
Because online gambling is heavily regulated, you need to use all the tools you can to be successful. Don’t miss this chance to help your operation growth and thrive!
The webinar runs from 11:00 a.m. to noon BST (UK Time). Sign up now to hold your spot.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Shahar Attias, the Founder and CEO of Hybrid Interaction Ltd., is a globally recognized Retention and Loyalty expert. He is a frequent speaker at iGaming Conferences, including iCE, iGamingAsia, Super-Show and EiG, and has held senior executive positions with 888, Euro Partners and PokerStars. Shahar has a deep understanding of all vertical-specific KPI’s in the online gambling industry including Casino, Poker, Sports Betting, Lottery and Backgammon/Skill. He also has extensive experience in the Financial Trading, Forex and Binary Options industries.
Anna Moseva specializes in SEO strategy and techniques for Promodo, an online marketing company. After graduating with a master’s degree in French and English philology, Anna started her career writing SEO-friendly content and developing link-building strategies. Starting with smaller sites, she’s developed into a top SEO analyst for several prominent hosting providers’ sites. As an avid SEO follower, Anna is up to date on all of the tools and techniques needed to boost ranking in search engines such as Google and Bing.