Shahar Attias, chief executive officer of Hybrid Interaction, Ltd., will moderate a panel of leading iGaming experts on the impact social gaming is likely to have on the industry at an ICE conference in February.
Entitled “Social gaming – threat or opportunity for the gambling sector?” the panel will consider how the fast-growing social gaming phenomenon could be used to strengthen prospects for existing online gambling operators. The panel will consider the potential for social gaming as:
- a marketing tool for player acquisition and retention
- a B2B proposition to help social game developers further monetise their players
- a gateway to un-regulated markets
- another tool to engage the consumer with your brand and enhance loyalty
- a standalone B2C business
Scheduled to appear on the panel in addition to Attias are:
- Ben Dale: International Development Director, Ladbrokes
- Chris Drake: Head of Interactive, Praesepe plc
- Hussein Chahine: Chief Executive Officer, Yazino
- Neale Deeley: Business Development Director, William Hill
- Matt Larter:Business Development Director, Betsson
- Rohin Malhotra: Founder/CEO, Bookie Mania & MD, Boofel Gaming Consultancy
“Hybrid International has been working with organizations that are making significant investments in the social gaming space, in addition to our regular online gambling clients,” Attias said. “From our position, we’re seeing some tremendous potential as a new group of people who live and breathe in the virtual world of online entertainment become a significant economic force. I am sure my fellow panelists have some strong insights and opinions of their own to share, so it should be a fantastically interesting – and important – session.”
The session kicks off a day-long ICE conference entitled “Monetising Social Gaming” on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, in ExCeL London, a business venue built in anticipation of the 2012 Summer Olympics. There are eight separate, one-day ICE conferences taking place over three days, from Feb. 4-6.
Shahar Attias, the Founder and CEO of Hybrid Interaction Ltd., is a globally recognized Retention and Loyalty expert. He is a frequent speaker at iGaming Conferences, including G2E, iCE, iGamingAsia, Super-Show and EiG, and has held senior executive positions with 888, Euro Partners and PokerStars. Shahar has a deep understanding of all vertical-specific KPI’s in the online gambling industry including Casino, Poker, Sports Betting, Lottery and Backgammon/Skill. He also has extensive experience in the Financial Trading industry, including Forex and Binary Options.
For meetings during iCE and media inquiries, please contact:
Mrs. Yulia Jeshinko
Business Development Manager