A new year has just begun, and it holds tremendous challenges to us iGaming marketers – mainly due to legislative regulation, which harm quite dramatically your profitability margins.
At this time of change, many operators smartly try to capitalize on their existing resources, and look for new and innovative methods to maximize their players’ lifetime-value.
Here at Hybrid Interaction Ltd. we have been assisting the industry leaders in doing exactly that, and we wanted to provide you with a brief review of what we have been occupied with during 2011:
- Providing Player Development Strategies to companies either penetrating into regulated markets (bwin’s Italian Casino Migration) or working under governmental license (win2day’s National Lottery)
- Expanding the team, by appointing the former VIP Manager of PokerStars as the new Head of Poker Consulting Services
- Enriching our portfolio with new clients operating in the Financial Trading (EZtrader) & Scratch Cards Verticals (Pariplay Limited)
- During Christmas, we have independently reviewed the promotional campaigns of the leading online casino brands (XMAS Promothon: Part 1, Part 2)
- Speaking & Moderating Retention Marketing centric topics through all the major industry conferences (iCE, iGamingAsia, Super-Show, Bet-Markets, BAC 2011 and EiG)
- Assisting platform developers (Viaden) to improve their operators’ back-end abilities
- Launching the first ever blog dedicated to iGaming CRM experts (over 3,000 views in 2 months), packed with professional tips and stories from our routine as Retention Marketing Consultants
And most important, keeping ourselves available to our loyal clients :)
We wanted to use this opportunity to wish you all a fantastic 2012, and to personally invite you to our social networking event, taking place in London in a couple of weeks.
If you plan on visiting iCE (and you should), it will be held on January 25th at the legendary Pembroke pub, across the street from the convention in Earl’s Court. This is your chance to share thoughts and new ideas with the leaders of CRM/Retention/Loyalty/Player Development in online gambling.
Oh, and yes – drinks are “on the house” that night…
Shahar Attias, CEO
“Care to Make it Interesting?”