A month ago, the Wall Street Journal published an article titled “How Often Do Gamblers Really Win?”
Analyzing the gaming records of 4,222 players who played at the bwin casino during 2 years, they have found few interesting facts, especially regarding VIPs:
* Gamblers won money on 30% of the days they wagered
Being DB aces and reporting wizards you probably already know that. So this won’t come as a surprise as well –
* 11% of the players ended up winning over the full period, and most of those pocketed less than $150
How does it work for high rollers?
* Seven players won more than $5,000 over the two years, while 217 lost more than $5,000; a 31-1 ratio of big losers to big winners
Speaking of VIPs:
* 2.8% of the players provided half of the casino’s take, and 10.7% provided 80% of the take
And this brings us back to casino stats 101:
* Of the top 10% of bettors, about 95% ended up losing money
To read the complete article, Click Here.
If however, you wish to share your own ratios and KPIs, we trust you to be able to find the talkback box below (or ask someone from IT – they are good at these computer things)