** For the poll results: well, CLICK HERE
Most of the land-based casinos in Atlantic City recently announced whom they’ve picked as technological partners to help them expand their operations to online gaming.
We iGaming people seemed to have missed this (Not on the internet? NOT interesting!). But now as these brick-and-mortar casinos continue their switch to an online presence, how about we help them out by recommending the BEST Online Casino software. The factors to consider are:
A) Its portfolio of games
B) Its CRM capabilities (segmentation, user management, etc.)
C) Its player development functions (promotions, loyalty enhancement, etc.)
D) And perhaps the most important factor: Its chances of helping each property nail a successful online migration of its existing players from the offline environment
Held exclusively in conjunction with the iGaming Business group on LinkedIn, this weekend poll runs until this Sunday, July 7. Below you can find all the B2B platforms picked by the fine of people of New Jersey, along with the local casino brands that plan to use them online:
* 888 (Caesars)
* GameSys (Tropicana)
* GameAccount (Trump Plaza)
* bwin.party (Borgata/MGM/Boyd)
* Bally Technologies (Golden Nugget)
1. “Caesars Entertainment Corp.” owns four properties in New Jersey: Bally’s Atlantic City, Caesars Atlantic City, Harrah’s Atlantic City and Showboat Atlantic City
2. Ultimate Gaming has a deal with the “Trump Taj Mahal”, yet no announcement has been made about which casino software they will use
3. The same applies to PokerStars, which has a deal with the “Resorts Atlantic City” – no announcement has been made regarding their future casino solution
4. Looking to better understand the loyalty needs of the US land-based casinos? We have completed a thorough analysis of nine player clubs and found examples of what works and what to avoid. Please refer to our Clubathon series for further details. Another relevant recommendation would be our “best practices while migrating online from Bricks-and-mortar casinos“ post. Yes, it’s that good.
So log into the iGaming Business group on LinkedIn and VOTE NOW! We will publish the results on Monday, July 8.
See ya, and a happy 4th of July to our American friends!
Think we have highlighted the wrong parameters? Have anything else to contribute to the discussion? This empty comment box below won’t fill itself, you know …